We are a dedicated team of support workers who can provide structured & tailored Family Support that suits you.
We also offer practical friendly advice to help you manage through those difficult times of family life.
Being a parent isn’t always easy, that’s why we’d like to support you, to help all children to:
– Be healthy
– Stay safe
– Enjoy and achieve
– Make a positive contribution
– Achieve economic well being
What the Family Support Team offer…
· Confidential support for parents/carers
· Support with your child’s behaviour
· Support with school issues
· Parenting programmes
· Support to access benefits and debt advice
· Advice on local housing services
· Support and advice on your child’s developmental needs
· Speech and language advice and signposting.
· One to one support
· Offering advice, support and guidance about parenting
How to contact us…
You can pop into one of our ‘Family Support Drop Ins’ where you can talk over your needs and worries and if appropriate how you can self refer. Please see the details below.
Family Support Drop In times are:
Referral Process to have a allocated Support Worker…
Once your referral has been received by the Family Support Team, this will be the process:
1) A Family Support Team member will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an introductory visit.
2) You will jointly agree what your support needs are and start your journey with Sure Start.