Are you interested in becoming a sessional worker for Sure Start Children’s Centres?
What is sessional work?
- Sure Start Children’s Centres have sessional members of staff who are available to work and cover when they are required.
- This type of work may suit your lifestyle – there are no set hours, it is casual work based on your availability.
- This covers all areas of work- Administration, Reception, Childcare, Cook, Cleaner, Caretaker and Domestic.
- Give us your availability and we work around you!
Benefits of becoming a sessional worker:
- Gain skills, knowledge and self esteem.
- Improve your employment prospects.
- Enhance your CV
- Develop exsisting skill and knowledge.
Complete our application form and return it by post or hand to:
Core Services, Kevin Pearce Children’s Centre, Ovenden Road, Ovenden, Halifax, HX3 5RQ
Or email it to Leanne.email@example.com
We will then send you an acknowledgement letter/email detailing the process and send for the references you have put on your application. We will keep you updated with regular emails.