Interested in becoming a Sessional Worker for Sure Start Children’s Centres?
What is Sessional Work?
Sure Start Children’s Centre North Halifax Partnership have sessional members of staff who are available to work and cover when they are required. Sure Start use sessional members of staff to cover during staff absences, long term sickness and maternity cover.
This type of work may suit your lifestyle- there are no set hours. It is casual work based on your availability.
This covers all areas of work – Administration, Reception, Childcare, Cook, Cleaner, Caretaker and Domestic.
What are the benefits of becoming a Sessional Worker?
- Gain skills, knowledge and self-esteem
- Improve employment prospects
- Enhance your CV
- Develop existing skills and experience
- Employment that fits around your lifestyle
- Gain experience without the commitment of contracted hours
Please download the application form below and return this by post or hand to:-
Kevin Pearce Children’s Centre
For further information please contact Diane Coenen on 01422 251090.