Wellholme Park Children’s Centre Nursery – Outstanding Ofsted inspection
We are extremely pleased to announce that Wellholme Park Children’s nursery has received another ‘Outstanding’ outcome on a recent unannounced Ofsted inspection.
Here are some of the highlights from the report:
- There is a superior awareness of safeguarding issues and staff’s collaborative working with other key agencies is exemplary.
- Staff have high expectations for all children. Their firm belief that all children are competent learner’s leads to exceptional commitment to inclusion.
- Staff model excellent social skills, which has a positive impact on children’s behaviour and friendships.
- The nursery has an exceptional commitment to improving children’s health and wellbeing
- Children show high levels of motivation, curiosity and creativity and their leaning is enhanced because of staff’s high quality interaction.
Some of the verbal feedback from the inspector on the day:
“Everything is underpinned by the continual drive for improvement and self-improvement is key, all staff are involved, everyone had the same passion and drive and all are singing from the same hymn sheet, action plans in place, it’s exceptional.
Staff having lead roles drives improvement and has a massive impact. Staff are well trained for these roles and support staff well. The staff team is well supported.
Children are happy, social skills and independence is promoted, children in pre-school are well ready for the next step”.
We are really pleased with this feedback and tremendously proud of our staff team and the children that attend Wellholme nursery and will be celebrating with a party!