North Halifax Partnership delivers a range of community-based services for families with young children in North and East Halifax and the Lower Valley. Our Vision is to work with parents and our partners to ensure that all children across the area have the opportunity to achieve their full potential. We provide help and advice on child and family health, parenting, money, training and employment. We also offer early learning and full day care for pre-school children.
We operate eight Children’s Centres, covering the areas of Illingworth, Mixenden, Ovenden, Northowram, Shelf, Pellon, Holywell Green, Elland, Rastrick and Brighouse.
Complete our Online Membership Form to access our services.
We offer the following services:
- Learning combined with full day care provision for children aged 0-5
- Child and Family Health Services, including Antenatal Services
- Parental Outreach
- Support for Childminders
- Support for Children and Parents with Additional Needs
- Effective links with Job Centre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider Training and Employment
- Drop in sessions and other activities for children and carers at all centres
- Activities for families during school holidays
- Volunteering Opportunities
For more information you can contact the Core Services team on
Keep up to date with community news and events by subscribing to our Friday Flyer:
Catch the Comment
If you have attended one of our Centres or accessed one of our services and would like to give us your feedback please complete a Catch the Comment form. All comments help us learn, improve and provide better services. Any comment will be submitted into a quarterly prize draw to win a £10 Love2Shop voucher.